Quivos creates loyalty, through customer data intelligence and machine learning.
There is full integration option between Magento 2 and Qivos cloud. I will show you part of the many advantages of it step by step in our first implementation at Omorovicza.
- Earning and spending rules can be managed online from Qivos cloud. For instance the amount of earned points after registration, newsletter subscription, purchase can be set.
- Earned and spent points are seen real time on Magento 2 admin platform.
- It provides full log of transaction history with Qivos cloud included response code for developers and raw json data.
- Built in error handling helps with email alert – integrates with Magento 2 invoice/shipping/refund processes.
- Quivos supports multi-tier program – in case of Omorovicza, as you can see in the gallery, they have Amethyst, Sapphyre and Emerald.
- Supports multiple currencies and languages – in the picture below, spending rules are shown in EUR/GBP/USD and HUF.
- Supports multistore/MULTIWEBSITE SETUPS.
- Full integration option into Magento 2 checkout process.
- Working with default coupon code feature.
- Customers can add gifts suitable for their tier.
- Earned and spent points in the current transaction are seen.
- Discount summary can be checked.
- Supports Onestepcheckout extension.
- Syncing points to customer My Account.
- Syncing all customer data to cloud for CRM purposes and segmentation.
- Customers can be searched by personal, loyalty or other information.
- Loyalty tier and current balance can be checked on customer pages.
- Detailed summary is available, like average basket, total purchase, visit frequency and so on. Adhoc points ca be added here as well.
- Syncing all invoices and transactions.
- These can be searched and reviewed.
- Admin integration is available for store owners.
- Loyalty history tab on all customer pages showing all transactions.
- Visible earned/spent point information on orders page and confirmation in emails.
A nice feature for the end, customers receive personal offers into their Loyalty account, accordingly to their current tier.